- For the best results when applying vitamin C serum to your scars you can use the Intense Hydrating Moisturizer.
- It’s best to do this after every ampoule treatment.
- This will help lock the vitamin C serum into your skin and help you retain moisture.
- A combination of hyaluronic acids works effectively against lines and wrinkles, replenishes volume, and provides intensive, long-lasting hydration.
- Builds volume for a plumping “filler” effect
- Intense repair and replenishment
Heads up: My posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through any of these links, I promise you won’t pay a penny more, but I’ll get a small commission, which helps me keep this website going. Thanks!